Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek inside. Here you'll find cooking tips, info on agriculture (my industry), and anything else I find interesting. I'm also an observer of human nature, be prepared to hear some interesting things!!! Oh, please leave comments. If you like it or not, let me know how I can improve, or do more of the things you already like! Dave

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Winter here again!

Winter is here again. Damn. I had hoped we could skate through the rest of the month without any really cold weather. Wrong again. It's 5F with a wind chill of -20F. Ok, I don't want to hear how cold it is from you east-coasters. Come to the midwest and we'll show you what cold is!

Anyway, it makes for some extra time indoor for those hearty winter meals. Made a big batch of chicken enchilada casserole last night, extra spicy. Helps keep you WARM! I'm not going to post the recipe here unless someone asks. Leave a comment and I'll post it later.

No comments: